Email template tag missing state of town...

DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: 10
- Operating System: Linux
- Web Server: Apache 2.4.39
- PHP: 7.3.6
- Database: MySQL Version 5.6.44-cll-lve
- URL(s): Everywhere that you need to generate a security key, EX: Setup/Module/Scheduled jobs/Miscellaneous and Setup/Module/Paypal on Field Key to secure URLs

As the tile says. I sent email, add the full address but it don’t show the State, and as well the individual tag do not show the state code tag… See the picture it is from dolibarr demo site. Same as my sit

[url=www.dolibarr.org/t/post-guidelines/16873/1 following POST GUIDELINES no one will be able to help you properly[/url]

do I have to post my version in every post I make? the post guideline says that I have to do this in my initial post only, :unhappy: so that is why nobody answer?

That screenshot is from demo.dolibarr.org and they reproduce the same issue I have… I do not know the info from their server :dry:

:unhappy: so that is why nobody answer?

Can you tell what version do I use?
There are many versions of Dolibarr and something that works in version 9.0.1 may not work in version 9.0.2 because of e.g. spelling mistake. I do understand you that it may be frustrating but it is way easier for you to copy it and paste it from your old post (if there was no version change) than for anyone else to search for it.

Examle:
person who needs help: I need money
person who want to help: take that one pound in cash
person who needs help: but I need 1 million pounds on my Swedish account!!!

Maybe the example isn’t the greatest but don’t get me wrong, I’m just trying to show that with a wrong question (without explaining everything) you may get a wrong answer and the time of the supporter may be waisted.

The signature is not working to add signature to the forum. I added my signature and is blank. I should as well add all those info as signature