Task POST API - 500 status with no error message

Hi All,

I am wondering if someone can help me. I am accessing the system through the API and on the whole am making progress. Unfortunately, I am unable to POST a task through the API as a 500 error is returned with no error message. It was working but suddenly stopped. The only thing I can think is affecting it is the timesheet module I installed, however I have deleted this module and the problem persists.

Only tasks are affected, as I can still create third partiesand projects etc…

Does anyone have any advice or help? I have attached a screenshot of the API Explorer below.

[url=www.dolibarr.org/t/post-guidelines/16873/1 following POST GUIDELINES no one will be able to help you properly[/url]

Apologies all for not following the post guidelines initially. I have today tracked the cause of the problem, and within a module I am developing I was creating a project object within a trigger, which for some reason was firing correctly when triggered from within Dolibarr, but throwing a 500 server error through the api. I solved this by including the project class within the trigger code. Apologies for wasting anyones time and I will post in the correct format next time.

Matt

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction re the guidelines.