Agendaevents PUT (Update) Method not working

DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: 10.0.1
- Operating System: [Server OS type and version]
- Web Server: Litespeed, Linux varda.uksrv.co.uk 3.10.0-962.3.2.lve1.5.24.5.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP Thu Nov 22 09:42:49 EST 2018 x86_64
- PHP: 7.3.8
- Database: MySQL or MariaDB 5.5.5-10.2.26-MariaDB-log-cll-lve
- URL(s): https://pstructures.com/doli/api/index.php/agendaevents/

Hi all.

I am having some trouble with the API when related to Agendaevents. I can create, fetch and delete through the API, but when I use the PUT method (Update) the object is returned unchanged. It is also worth noting that I have uncommented the update section in the file (api_agendaevents.class.php) in order to get the section to show anythign at all for the PUT method in the API explorer.

Please can someone advise as to the issue and whether or not that this is a bug that will be rectified in a later release.

Many thanks,
Matt

Hi all,

For anyone that is having the same problem, I was trying to update the description field and this does not exist on the object. The correct field to update the description is both “note” and “private_note”. Both of these fields must be updated if updating through the API. To summarise, in order to use the update api route in 10.0.1, you must uncomment from line 229 in htdocs/comm/action/class/api_agendaevents.class.php.

Many thanks,

Matt

I was trying to update an optional field value from API explorer but it’s not updating. Can you give me any clue or solution? I was trying like this {“options_bank_name”:“Singur”}