CANNOT ADD PRODUCT IN A PROPAL

I have just upgrade my old 6.0.4 dolibarr to 11.0.0-alpha version.
Everything looks better apart from proposal module.
I can open proposals or great new proposals but I cannot add products or change status. There are no related buttons.
I have check rights. Everything is ok.
It looks like a bug in rights module or proposal module.
Can somebody help?

Hello :happy:
check the modules status in the admin panel
check the rignts
check if products are to sell
…

Thank you very much for your promt reply.
I have checked them.
Group rights, users rights, all products ar for sale and buy too.
I have also deactivate the multi-company module and rechecked everything.
Nothing helps.
I have attached the form I get after choosing change proposal (in Greek).
There is no text for Free text neither add button.
The same with product list. Whatever I choose can not be added (there is no add button)

Hello,

Why do you put V11-Alpha ??? This not for use only for debug !
Please use V10 !

1 Like

I TRIED PREVIUSLY BUT I HAD AN ERROR PLS SEE RELATED TOPIC IN INSTALLATION SECTION.
AFTER 9 TO 10 UPGRADE I RECEIVED ERROR “504 UNDEFINED” AND SEND ME TO INSTALL PAGE EVERY TIME

Your Dolibarr wasnt installed properly. You need to upgrade or do a fresh install. Do a backup before hand

1 Like

I made a clear installation of 10.0.0, I went back to my previus installations 3.0.5 and 6.0.1 .
Always I can see propal but I cannot add products or free text product or service.
I made an msaccess connection, phpadmin is very slow, and I show that propal right_def are 21,22,24,25,26,27,28. I check my user rights and are ok.
I add all 2* as propal defs and gave them to my user.
I have the multicompany module and I add an 0 entity just in case that there something wrong with entities.
Nothing happens.
It is obvius that has to do with a change in the database during upgrade. But where?

Dear ariffidaali I followed your advice for a new clear installation, for both dolibarr and data base too.
Problem solved and I put back my data and modules I had.
The problem was with one old module of these: assortments!!!
Thank you veru much.

1 Like