how to add tax invoice in dolibarr 3.6.2
please reply

HI , India has special tax 3 taxes

1. Service tax@ 14%
  2. S.B.C @ 0.5% of bill amount
  3. K.K.C @ 0.5% of bill amount

So you need to do following

1. First enable tax 2 and Tax 3 ( Click Setup–> Company/Foundation–>
    a. Enable use Tax 2 (Reports on local taxes: Sales - Local Taxes reports are the total of localtaxes sales)
    b. enable use Tax 3 (Reports on local taxes: Sales - Purchases - Local Taxes reports are calculated with the difference between localtaxes sales and localtaxes purchases)

2. Now you need to define Tax for india
    a. Click on setup -->Dictionaries–> VAT Rates or Sales Tax Rates
    b. Top first line is to add tax , so select country India -->Code put (STKKCSBC)–>Rate= 14, NPR=no, include tax2 =yes , rate 2= 0.5 , include tax3= yes , rate 3= 0.5, in note gve remarks and click add )

IN - India STSBCKKC 14 No Yes (Type 1) 0.5 Yes (Type 1) 0.5 New ST

1. Now Need to Ensure that invoice in PDF also is published in same format ( this will remove VAT column in main body , since it is not needed in india in main body)
    a. Click on setup–>click on other setup
    b. in name column type MAIN_GENERATE_DOCUMENTS_WITHOUT_VAT_COLUMN with value =1 , put comment and click add

2. Now final step is to ensure in main invoice , total tax should show Service tax ( S.T) , total tax 2 should show S.B.C and Total tax should show K.K.C
    a. We need to edit crabe format file to show as per our need .
    go to path public_html–>dolibarr–>Core–>modules–>Facture–>Doc
    b. Now need to edit pdf_crabe.modules.php
    c. You need to change Total VAT with S.T@
    d. Change TAX2 with S.B.C@
    e. Change TAX3 with K.K.C@

3. I have attached sample file

Enjoy , now you can generate Invoice as per India Catagories

Hi rajiv,
based on your steps i have updated the TAX2 details but while making supplier invoice entire the TAX2 calculation is not working. could you please me help me on this issue.

please refer the snapshot and let me know you command on this.

Regards
Praveen

I am setting up Dolibarr on Group of Companies, Setting of Vat is not an issue and Setting up the Main company which is company 1, Is okay, for the 2nd company and 3rd Companies. I have not idea where i will plug in the TRN, Invoicing and Accounting does not have an issue because This can be re-configured but how to Plug in those 2 TRN. Does anybody encountered the same?