-->
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Kindly provide clear instructions for other users on how to make your submitted template work. Please clearly state your current working version to avoid any issues for other users. Templates submitted by any user are provided as-is.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Care to share your .ODT or .ODS templates?

Care to share your .ODT or .ODS templates? 2 months 1 week ago #36963

• not_available
  • Newcomer
  • Thank you received: 15
Hi again everyone....

I am adding additional ODT templates. One will be a modified version of the Picking Ticket, which now has a separated Part Number and Part Description lines. The second template is a Delivery Receipt. The third is a standard Order with quantity and pricing.

Same notes will apply as my previous post:
This template has a modified field located in the Commercial Order area of Dolibarr for printing job site related information useful for dispatch and delivery on a order.
MODIFICATION: /setup /modules /Customer Orders /Complementary attributes --> added attribute code "location" for information related to Jobsite instructions.

Notes:
*** Avoid editing with Libre Office as there are occasional errors with formatting attached to codes needed for Dolibarr. I currently use Open Office and have had no issues.
*** Upload Pick Ticket & Order ODT into Dolibarr folder: htdocs/documents/doctemplates/orders
*** Upload Delivery Ticket ODT into Dolibarr folder: htdocs/documents/doctemplates/shipment
*** Make sure to turn on ODT templates in the Order and Shipment Management modules

Let me know if any of you like these. ;)

File Attachment:

File Name: Pick_Ticket_2.odt
File Size: 14 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: Delivery_Receipt.odt
File Size: 18 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: Order.odt
File Size: 16 KB
Last Edit: 2 months 1 week ago by not_available.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter A. Gebhardt, Withheld
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds