Product Mixer problem with physical stock

Hi.
I bought yesterday new module Product Mixer.
When I found it and read description I thought that this exactly what we need.
We sale products that contains a lot of components, so we need to have the stock information for those components be updated every time the Mixed Product sold.
But how I not try the physical stock will be not updates. Even the shipping was confirmed - nothing happens.
I change all settings for module in the way that was recommended, I created virtual stock for mixed products. I see my components in main stock.

I did not buy or use the Product Mixer module but instead, I use the generic Virtual Product feature to achieve the desired stock level updates. A good guide can be found here.

Hello Lawrence!

Really its one of very usefull guide for BOM and Virtual products for Dolibarr.
I kindly ask you to extend this tutorial with screenshots for using “Correct stock” operations, because from this tutorial is not easy to understood which items have to correct and how add/delete as well as why to use negative QTY in BOM’s.
If I really produce today 10 pcs from product A and with correct stock ADD to “Store” 10pcs for product A, Dolibarr DID NOT decrese automatically products B and C with their QTY.
And if I use “STORE 1” for ingredients and “STORE 2” for ready products how can I use “Transfer” for automatic convertion of “ingredients” to “ready product”.

I try your tutorial, but the results are different from the expcted.

Thanks in advance.