Looking for best CRM software

Hello friends! I am a new member of this forum and I am just start up my business which is related to manufacturing. I am looking for the best CRM Software which helps me to grow sales, improve marketing ROI and deliver great customer service. Can anyone suggest me this type of CRM Software. Thanks in advance.

Hello Danny,

I am very happy with Dolibarr, and have been using it for manufacturing however we are a small scale facility that produces under 100 of our custom products a month. We do not use any 3rd party modules to do this, however, there are easier ways such as the Factory module available in the Dolistore.

As far as ERP/CRM to help you communicate with your customers and reference information I have found that Dolibarr has more than everything I need to keep in touch with my customers and contacts at companies we work with, including our suppliers and distributors.

I would take a look at the factory module and its features, it may have everything you need.

Best Regards,

Chris W.

Hello Chris W,

I am trying to implement Dolibarr to one of my clients. He has a manufacturing facility. I need to automatically decrease the stock of raw materials used and increase the stock on the manufactured product... How do you do that? 

I tried the creating Bill of Material shown in this video but it didn’t work.

I also tried the free factory module that you have suggested above. When I install it, the Modules page goes blank.

Can you please help me?

Thanks.
Cherian.

This video is dedicated to create “virtual products”, and not Bill Of Material.
Virtual Product : When you derease stock of P, it decrease also PA, PB, etc…
Bill of Material: When you create product P, stock of P increase and stock of Q, R consumed decreased.
It is not same purpose.

For Bill of Material, for the moment you must use an external module. Factory feature are still in development in the standard version.

1 Like

@eldy,
The video is using 3.x.x. version and virtual products were working fine then, but in newer version like mine 9.x.x the virtual products are not deducting.
as in the video we used -x when selecting products in VP. but in newer version can’t select negative.
can you please update on how do we use Virtual product on 9.x.x
Thanks.