Accounting: Setup/Product Accounts causes error

Hi,
We have been using this installation for a few years. We haven’t done the accounting with it and I’m trying to configure it now. I can not setup Product Accounts. Clicking Product Accounts display the following error:

Dolibarr has detected a technical error.
This information can be useful for diagnostic purposes (you can set option $dolibarr_main_prod to ‘1’ to remove such notices):
Date: 20210120114443
Dolibarr: 12.0.4 - https://www.dolibarr.org
Level of features: 0
PHP: 7.3.25
Server: Apache
OS: Linux h2web3 4.9.0-0.bpo.12-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.9.210-1~deb8u1 (2020-02-21) x86_64
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.141 Safari/537.36

Requested URL: /erp/accountancy/admin/productaccount.php?mainmenu=accountancy&leftmenu=accountancy_admin
Referer:
Menu manager: eldy_menu.php

Modules/Applications: syslog, user, export, paypal, notification, blockedlog, propal, import, expedition, contrat, accounting, agenda, barcode, cron, commande, ecm, supplier_proposal, expensereport, facture, fournisseur, opensurvey, resource, salaries, societe, tax, service, variants, banque, prelevement, margin, takepos, product, stock, productbatch, projet, categorie, fckeditor, mailing, bookmark, workflow
Database type manager: mysqli
Latest database access request error: SELECT p.rowid, p.ref, p.label, p.description, p.tosell, p.tobuy, p.accountancy_code_sell, p.accountancy_code_sell_intra, p.accountancy_code_sell_export, p.accountancy_code_buy, p.accountancy_code_buy_intra, p.accountancy_code_buy_export, p.tms, p.fk_product_type as product_type, aa.rowid as aaid FROM ptlt_product as p LEFT JOIN ptlt_accounting_account as aa ON p.accountancy_code_sell = aa.account_number AND aa.fk_pcg_version = ‘PCG_SUISSE’ WHERE p.entity IN (1) AND aa.account_number IS NULL ORDER BY p.ref ASC LIMIT 1001
Return code for latest database access request error: DB_ERROR_1267
Information for latest database access request error: Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’

Any ideas how to fix this?

Also linking invoices to accounts generates error:
Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’

I’ve recently updated this install from: 8.0.3 to 9.0.4 to 10.0.6 to 11.0.4 to 12.0.4

Best regards

Hi,

Well known issue, I you use the Search function you will be able to found the answer…

PS : Also on the Wiki : Troubleshooting - Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki

/install/repair.php?force_utf8_on_tables=confirmed for Mysql only, when Illegal mix of collations (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’