DB/table errors (or Win10?)

Hi,

just re-installed Dolibarr 10.0.6 on a temporary PC running Win 10 Pro (am waiting for new parts as old PC crashed with hardware failure). I have restored the database from a dump file, was dumped from 10.0.6. SQL and apache versions were what came with the dolibarr (or was downloaded by dolibarr yesterday).

Data was restored properly, but a lot of functionality is gone and I am not sure how much is Dolibarr and the DB or security issues by Win 10. For the rebuild I plan on using either Win Server or Ubuntu (probably Win to avoid mutiple OS in environment, and am not that familiar with Ubuntu, only a few test PCs). Neither doliwampache or doliamsqld is running, if I run startdoliwamp.bat I get ‘access is denied’ error. User (administrator) and system have full access to directory and batch file, but of course read-only flag cannot be cleared thanks to Windows 10.

If I try to adjust stock quantity I get “Duplicate entry ‘0’ for key 1” Could this really be the table, or possibly access error due to Win 10??

When trying to validate an order we get "Failed to insert event : " again could this be due to lates Win 10 update BS??

In commercials creating/validating order we get “Bad value for your parameter. It appends generally when translation is missing. Duplicate entry ‘0’ for key 1” Again, DB issue or in 10 issue? I don’'t know.

If DB issue, any idea how adjust change the tables (assuming I can find correct table) and what exactly to change? Software suggestions? I am a DB newbie, but familiar with Win OS environment,etc.

Any help, suggestions or direction is greatly appreciated. Again this is temporary until next week when
I can get a new server built and assume I will be using Win Server or Ubuntu (or both together). The office is borrowing my home office PC which is not set up as any kind of server.

Thanks!!

Ted

Wound up fixing old HD/Windows and am running off that temporarily until I get new server built and configured next week. I want to mention to everyone out there that certain versions/flavors of Windows 10 WILL not let Dolibarr and MySQL run properly. There are many security issues, and Windows thinks it knows best. For example, making everything read only, even if permission is granted to all users, etc. Be aware of this if you are considering running Dolibar from Windows 10.

Thanks,

Ted