Dolibarr V13 is out 👌 (update: 13.0.5 available)

The dolibarr association is pleased to announce the release of Version branch 13.0 of Dolibarr ERP & CRM !

Version 13 is a major release with a lot of new features for both users and developers. You can find it on our download mirror on sourceforge. A lot of major features were introduced into this version.

For a more detailed list of changes, you can take a look at the Wiki or the ChangeLog

Have a good day !

6 Likes

I installed it. Worked well.
BUT: when I try to activate any module I get the message:
“Security token has expired, so action has been canceled. Please try again.”
There is no description what to do in such a case. No idea which security token is meant and how to refresh this token.

Hi,

Try to deactivate the check by :

• Put $dolibarr_nocsrfcheck ⁼ 1 in conf/conf.php
  • MAIN_SECURITY_CSRF_WITH_TOKEN = 0 in Setup -> Other

Thanks a lot for the hint. I tried it out before my post and now again. But it change nothing. Still no way to activate any module because of this expired security token (no clue which security token). An other pount could be:
When I try to install v13 with the option to create a Superuser (below the database entries) I get the message:
mysqlnd cannot connect to MySQL 4.1+ using the old insecure authentication. Please use an administration tool to reset your password with the command SET PASSWORD = PASSWORD('your_existing_password'). This will store a new, and more secure, hash value in mysql.user. If this user is used in other scripts executed by PHP 5.2 or earlier you might need to remove the old-passwords flag from your my.cnf file
My database version is: MySQL or MariaDB 5.5.5-10.3.27-MariaDB-0+deb10u1

But I can install when I set the superuser name and password after the databse creation. - But as described above with this expired security token handicap.

It happens to me If I tried to open a lot modules together. Just dont do it

Yes it happens to me too…after installing v13.0
Security token has expired, so action has been canceled. Please try again.
And is hanging up on each action Sav/Modify set up modules…
Any advise how to fix it?

It is a no officially bug and will be fixed with the next version
see: https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/16124

Thanks a lot!
now with workaround is ok.

Hello I am also getting the same error, Security token has expired, so action has been canceled. Please try again. While I am going to change permission for any user.

:sunrise_over_mountains:

The Dolibarr version 13.0.1 is out !

You can download it from SourceForge.

The complete list of change is available on the ChangeLog.

Still have problem with Recalculation Methods in Vendor Invoice… It not working…

A very good update, it works well, thanks for this update! :+1:

Hello
I have a question related to a new module Recruitment, I’ve made the update uto 13.0.1. but I seem to not find the recruitment module. Can you please indicate where I can find it.

Best
Valentin Magliano

:star2:

The Dolibarr version 13.0.2 is out !

You can download it from SourceForge.

The complete list of change is available on the ChangeLog.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Error during upgrading to V13.0.2 using deb

Where do we download this without the whole of WAMP? github seems to have a DEV version but cant find the official 13.0.0, 13.0.1 and 13.0.2 anywhere.

We host our own Apache webserver so i only need the HTML files.

Hello,

On sourceforge you have everthing :

On GitHub you can download the last version of each “branch” (dev,V13,V12,…) by selecting the branch then download :

1 Like

Thanks, we used SourceForge to get the code with no webserver

Ok then use this : Dolibarr ERP - CRM - Browse Files at SourceForge.net

NEW: can use THEME_DARKMODEENABLED=2
Where does this go? we tried in Setup > Oher Setup, logged out and back in, doesnt make any difference to the theme…