Dolistore API and Business Events

As I continue to develop with Dolibarr, I am interested in some of the Dolistore modules. Mainly for the “speed to market” approach so that I can stand up the Dolibarr software quickly for my office and our customers.

I have a couple of questions:

1. Do the Dolistore modules generally contain the api_ class needed to make RESTful calls?

2. Do the Dolistore modules generally contain business events that we could easily write a trigger for in our website’s custom modules?

3. Do the Dolistore modules usually come with any documentation?

4. If Dolistore modules are compatible with Dolibarr 10.x, are they likely compatible with Dolibarr 11?

Thank you for taking the time to review my request!

I contacted one of the Dolibarr module builders Inovea Conseil and they gave me some answers to their specific modules. It is possible that the answer could be the same for any other module builders in the Dolistore, but these are the answers that Inovea Conseil gave me if it would also help anyone else:

1. Do your modules already contain the api_ class needed to make RESTful calls? Not yet but we can do it for those 3 modules
2. Do your modules contain business events that we could easily write a trigger for in our website’s custom modules? Not yet but we can do it for those 3 modules
3. Do your modules come with any documentation? Yes but only in french
4. Are they likely compatible with Dolibarr 11? Not yet but it’s coming soon

Module builders, like Inovea Conseil, are responsive and I would suggest contacting the module builders in the Dolistore for answers to any questions that you may have about their modules and share their responses with the community.

Hello,
i give nearly same answers for the altairis modules.
Best regards

1 Like

Thank you for this, Christophe!