I need to login on every menu item

Hi,

I have just installed Dolibarr on Centos 7.

I am trying to do the setup, but the login screen pops up all the time, especially when I select an item on the menu or click “Save” on any form.

Anything I capture into any form is not saved.

I also need to add provinces for South Africa, and that seems to go in circles, but that might be part of the login popup problem.

Hi,

Check you php session configuration and php logs to see where the problem comes from

Hi Ksar,

Thank you for responding. Following your advice, I have found the following error:

PHP Warning:  session_start(): Cannot find save handler 'mm' - session startup failed in main.inc.php on line 239

I guess I must be missing a PHP extension? I can’t find too many references to ‘mm’ on Google.

This is my session config:

Hello,

Php is not able to write on the image
Correct the path or change the user rights

Hi,

It doesn’t seem to be that - it is the correct path, and the folder belongs to the Apache user (nh03), and for a test, I altered the permissions from 0750 to 0777, and got the same error.

PHP writes successfully to /home/nh03/domains/erp/logs, which has the same owner and permissions.

Definitely that ‘mm’ thing. I am starting to think it is not a Dolibarr problem, but Centos somehow. I am more familiar with Ubuntu.

Hi,

The mm thing is not a problem it is a configuration : image
I do not see anything else than user rights.

For sure this is not related to Dolibarr

hello, this error may appear when disk is full (and so php cannot write session data because there is not enough place on the disk)

1 Like

THANK YOU altatof

I was stuck and could not figure out what is was about! This post saved my eavening!

Hello, I am having this problem too. I have just successfully installed Dolibarr 13.0.2, but whenever I am able to login (not always), I find I am unable to complete setup - it simply will not allow me complete filling in the Company registration before it logs me out.

Any assistance will be appreciated, I am not a php person, but otherwise able to set things up normally.

Cheers

Hello,

As explained above, check your php session settings