Issue upgrading to V11 from V10

Hi,

I am unable to upgrade the Dolibarr Version 11.0.3 from Dolibarr Version 10.0.6, the same shows error on upgrade2.php page : connection Timeout. While I created the timeout as 7200 Seconds.

The upgrade1.php page processed the mysql script correctly, but it is being always stucked at the upgrade2.php page.

https://xyz.dummy/erp/install/upgrade2.php?action=upgrade&selectlang=en_IN&versionfrom=10.0.0&versionto=11.0.0

Hi,

Your server is may be not powerful enough to perform it.
You can try to do the migration locally and then send the backup

2 Likes

Hi,

The server we are using is with good speed, we had not faced any such issue earlier.

Now I had loaded the Dolibarr 10.0.6 files to the server. The login was successful on the server, but now the issue is that the orders / invoices can’t be created, as this shows the blank page.

I think this is because the database was upgraded in the first step, is there is any way I can roll back to the version 10.0.6?

I have not took the backup before upgrade, as I thought it would be smooth like earlier.

Hi,
If the DB was updated correctly, it would first back it up and back up the conf / conf.php file, then it would do a clean install of version 11. Subsequently edit the version 11 conf.php file with the DB data, user & pass, etc, so that it points to my desired DB, the data will be obtained from the backed up conf.php.
I hope it works for you.

Hi, I am sorry, I do not understood this. The data is not automatically updated / backed up at the time of upgrade.

If I do a clean install how the backup will be restored?