Multi Company Module

Hello,

Does the Multi Company Module work with 3.2 or do I need an update ?
Thanks

I have not had time to update the package on Dolistore, but the module is compatible with 3.2 and brings Dolibarr sharing thirdparty base, products/services and categories. For those who bought the module in version 3.1, you can register on Doliforge and apply for access to the project Multicompany to retrieve the update.

https://doliforge.org

Thankls Regis, I have sent you a request to join the project on doliforge.

What happen with Module MultiCompany?

It is not in Dolistore or Doliforge anymore.

I have not feedback from Regis too.

Thanks

you can find the new repository and project management in my signature below

Thanks Regis. Is done.

Sent Dolistore order number also

Waiting for approval.

Hello Regis, I am multicompany user. Is the module ok for dolibarr 3.3 ?
Thanks
Paul

Hello Regis, Can I please clarify the functionality of multicompany. If we have multicompany enabled and we update module for example projects. We have to enable/disable the module for the update to function. We have multicompany it would appear we have to go through every company and enable/disable is this correct or can we just enable/disable the master entity. I made some changes to the menu and it looks like I have to do this every company ?

Thanks
Paul

hello Regis,

Can you please clarify where the default security permissions are set. In the security model setup if you set the default permissions in the master entity these are not copied when you create multicompany. Can you please tell me where I can set the preferences for default permissions ?

Thanks
Paul

Hello, your Multi-company 3.1 - 6.0 module (Model c3d20170907085829) is ok for the last version of dolibarr (6.0.4) ?
I want to be sure before buying it on Dolistore.
Thank you
Alberto

if it says it is compatible with version 6.0 it means it’s going to be compatible with all version 6 (e.g. 6.0.1, 6.0.4 6.1, 6.5, etc.) all versions with numbers after the first dot “.” doesn’t change the core code but only fix the bugs. But if you want to double check it, you can contact the publisher on Dolistore.