Set Up Chjart Of Accounts

Version 11.0.3, Chrome Browser, Kubuntu 18.04 64 bit.

Is there a list of the values that should be used in the Group and Sub-Group fields in the chart of accounts?

Hi williamcols,

That depends on your chart of accounts. Groups are main sections (assets, liabilities, equity, …), subgroups allow you make subsections (types of assets, of liobilities, …). Note however, that it does not appear to be really used so far. Most operations rely on account number. My guess is that may be used in the future to produce standardized balance sheet or income statement.

Regards,
Marc

Sorry Mr. Simicar,

That depends on your chart of accounts. Groups are main sections (assets, liabilities, equity, …), subgroups allow you make subsections (types of assets, of liobilities, …). Note however, that it does not appear to be really used so far. Most operations rely on account number. My guess is that may be used in the future to produce standardized balance sheet or income statement.

Note however, that it does not appear to be really used so far. Most operations rely on account number.

• My guess is that may be used in the future to produce standardized balance sheet or income statement.***

Building the Chart of Accounts is the crucial part of the system, otherwise it would be so missy, If you will not do it in proper way, you can not get the Proper Accounting Reports which is the Most important part of the ERP System, But then again Those reports such as, Trial Balance, Balance Sheet and Income Statement [It is not in the Future] is there for you to do it [Dolibarr provide you with the Ledger and that is enough for most of the Accountants, FC, FM]. Should you want more report You need to Link between Excel and Your database e.g. MySQL

Inside the Dolibarr System, It gives you a reporting between “Income and Expenses” We must understand this part.

Please follow my Previous Post.

Get the Standard Chart of Accounts from your Country or Countries you possibly implemented the Dolibarr on (Mulit-Companies[Partnership], Group of Companies, Holdings, or Single Entity[Proprietorship]), GAAP, FASB, IFRS the follow that Standard and Enter it inside the system. If your country not list (Pick up the France Small Accounting Setup remove all) and Replace it with the above standard. For Group of Companies, Branches or Warehousing, The Account numbering is crucial. You must understand that subgrouping such as. [Income and Expenses]. That is all and Thank you.