SOLVED: Missing INR Unicode under Currencies

I tried to insert INR Unicode for Indian Rupee with U+20B9 to result in ₹ under Dictionary setup - Currencies, but It failed to update into respective symbole, I also tried by inserting the code in database but this doesn’t result in Rupee symbol.
Can anybody can help me where I am making mistake.
Link to Indian Rupee symbol --> Link
It would be much better if Indian Rupee symbol would be included in the Dolibarr in order to prevent future messing up with Dolibarr code.

Problem have been fixed by making edit to Dictionary setup - Currencies by using [8377] now its showing correct Indian Rupee symbol. Hope this fix to be introspected by default :dry:

Hello

If you share step by step which file you changed and what you changed within it, I can move this post to the Tips and Tricks section for easier reference for the Dolibarr community

Steps to get correct Rupee symbol,

[ul]
[li]Make edit in Parameters Currencies file by login in as administrator and going in menu Setup->Dictionaries->Currencies :huh: [/li]
[li]Now look for INR click on edit/Modify replace the value INR or anything with [8377] and finally click on Modify. :happy:
this will finally result in . [/li][/ul]

Note :woohoo: : Earlier I tried with [U+20B9] but It did not worked, we just need to get the proper html code for currency, as I have used [8377] for Indian Rupee :evil:

1 Like

Thanks. Change has been done into core for next version by default.