Automatic Creation of Vendor Invoices

Hello forum,

we get most of our invoices from vendors by email attachement.

We’d like to automate the processing of these. For that it would be great if Dolibarr could automatically create vendor invoices from the attached pdf-documents.
Does Dolibarr provide any OCR or comparable facility (like the Odoo Documents Apps does) that can automatically scan PDF documents for definable fields.

Cheers,
Peter

UCRIN01: Creating a predefined invoice
Situation I want to create a predefined invoice
Actions It is not possible to create a recurring invoice directly. It must be a draft standard invoice that is subsequently converted. So take a look at next use case.
UCRIN02: Transformation of an invoice into a recurring invoice’
Situation Transformation of an invoice into a recurring invoice
Actions I open or create a draft invoice. I click on the “Convert to predefined”. I enter a title (eg “Last Updated quarterly”) and possibly a note, which might be an explanation of the reason for the repetition of this bill. My bill is now a recurring invoice. This will be visible only if I request the display of recurring bills or I create a new invoice.
UCRIN03: Using a predefined bill to create a new invoice
Situation Using a predefined bill to create a new invoice
Actions I create a new invoice ( “Create invoice”), and I’m using the selection box at bottom of page to select the Recurring Billing I want to use as a template (template).My new invoice is pre-filled, the modifications are minor.