Keyboard Shortcut Support

Hello again Dolibarr Community!

I like to suggest support for keyboard shortcuts for used buttons for quicker input.

Example here are

Create Draft = Alt + C

Add new line -- [Add] = Alt + A

Validate = Alt + V

Create Invoice = Alt + I

Classify Paid = Alt + P

these are just examples

hope this get implemented, this will make it much quicker to input data

thank you very much!

i like to add some more info about it. i tried using/testing front accounting and it has a keyboard shortcut using js. i dont know details but i think the javascript is needed to add shortcuts for dolibarr.

based on this forum thread. i will post the insert.js , i cant understand it, hope someone can.
http://frontaccounting.com/punbb/viewtopic.php?id=2998

Thank you!

oopss i failed uploading the js file. i changed it to .txt file. :blush:

Pièces jointes :

Hi, I successfully implemented my own hotkeys for the workflow of 1) create supplier invoice 2) validate it.
For me, this dramatically reduce the number of mouse clicks when entering a sequence of supplier invoices…
My language is italian, I added this lines of code at the bottom of lib_head.js:

$(function(){
$(“input[name=‘bouton’][value=‘Crea bozza’]”).attr(“accesskey”, “b”); // alt + b hits the button ‘create draft’
$(":contains(‘Convalida’)").attr(“accesskey”, “c”); // alt + c hits the btn ‘validate the invoice’
$(":contains(‘Registra pagamento’)").attr(“accesskey”, “r”); // hits the button ‘record payment’
$(“input[type=‘submit’][value=‘Convalida’]”).attr(“accesskey”, “c”); // alt + c validate the payment in the relative screen
}
This probably isn’t the most elegant way to implement hotkeys , using the accesskey attribute, but it works…
the strings on the buttons depend of your language.