Switzerland

Dear all,
I’d like to perform a survey on Dolibarr usage in Switzerland to better understand the need and expectations of users. Any testimony / idea are welcome to be dropped either to myself or on this forum. Indeed I’d like to refine the experienced we have acquired these last 2 years in using Dolibarr within a multi-currency and international environment which was accessible to Dolibarr only recently.
Regards,
Thomas

According to your (same) question in french, you are looking for new customers in Switzerland with special Dolibarr needs?

Hello, i also wondered about the aim of your question.
If you need some professionnal assistance on the usage of dolibarr in Switzerland, don’t hesitate to contact us (we assist a big company in Switzerland for 3 years now) or to look in the Dolibarr Prefer Partners list to find an accurate solution for your needs.
Regards
Christophe

Correct, we’d like to address the demand and offer service in switzerland

Hi all!
WOW, one commercial post and immediate replies.
What about serious feedback posts?
why there the community is not so active at other feedback’s posts?
Is Dolibarr move to only commercial opportunities or it is still opensource idea?
Please, look at all posts as a feedback and feature request first. And sales oportunities will came soon.

Hi Dido,
The community is very active, but it’s more visible on the dolibarr.fr forum…
And please don’t troll about commercial/opensource; it’s a subject that have multiple answers everywhere on the web and on dolibarr forums !