- Written by Philippe GRAND
Dolibarr Spain, one more year, bet on the most important event OpenSource Spain, we talk about OpenExpo. In addition, we work as partners bronze, as gratitude to the organization of the event, in order to announce our management tool and obtain more visibility.
The event will be held onin the capital Madrid, so we encourage all who wish to participate in interesting lectures on the OpenSource world, or want to meet us in person, do so by going to the venue.
OpenExpo 2016, III Fair and Annual Conference on FLOSS and Open World Economy (Open Data and Open Innovation) which meets in Madrid over 2,000 personalities, professionals and companies looking for business generation.
The aim of OpenExpo is to disseminate, present, discover and evaluate solutions and industry trends offered by the Open Source & Free Software and Open World Economy (Open Data and Open Innovation).
- Meeting with more than 2,000 senior professionals in just one day: representatives of major companies and institutions, open source developers, hackers, experts, suppliers and users of all levels.
- Greater return on investment through exhibition opportunities, conferences and sponsorship.
- Extend the reach of your brand through our platform multi-channel marketing.
- A day of lectures, case studies, keynotes, workshops, panel discussions, demos and other parallel activities around the world free technologies.
- More than 100 participating companies will present their innovations and technological solutions.
You can find more information and register here: http://www.openexpo.es/