Dolibarr 2.9 beta is started
I'm happy to announce the launch of the version 2.9 beta.
Please try to by downloading it on download area of dolibarr.org (you must get the "CVS snapshot version" and report all problems you find on forum or developer mailing list.
This is the changelog of this new beta version :
***** ChangeLog for 2.9 compared to 2.8 *****
- New: POS module allow to choose which warehouse use.
- New: Support "Department/State" field on company setup, contact,
bank account and members card.
- New: Can reopen a refused/canceled supplier order.
- New: Add Gant diagramm on project module.
- New: Add a new mode for automatic stock increase: Can be increased
on supplier order dispatching of products.
- New: Can set a past delay to limit calendar export.
- New: Can join files on emailing campaigns.
- New: Add statistics on trips and expenses module.
- New: Can reopen a closed customer order.
- New: Add module externalsite to add a web site/tools inside
menu and a Dolibarr frame.
- New: Can link trips and fees to a project.
- New: Add civility title in foundation module.
- New: Can set accountancy code for product (buy and sell).
- New: Can filter third parties lists on categories.
- New: Can filter products and services lists on categories.
- New: task #10202 : Support categories for members.
- New: Can build documents for third parties (Use ODT templates, need PHP 5.2+).
- New: Support products property length and area.
- New: Add "payment due before" field in invoice exports
- New: Add feature to resize or crop image files (for products photos)
- New: task #10113 : Show list of emailing on clicking on "number of mass emailing received"
- New: Add default language for third parties and use it when multilang is enabled
to define default language for document generation.
- New: Can reopen a closed supplier invoice.
- New: Move permission "see hidden categories" into "see hidden products/services".
- New: Can delete several files at once in FTP module.
- New: Add box "last contracts".
- New: Works even if Web hosting provider has disabled glob function.
- New: Can now send supplier order by mail.
- New: task #10076 : Show content of message in notification module.
- New: Bank name available on invoice.
- New: IBAN value is called IFSC if country is India.
- New: Add option to choose firstname-name or name-firstname.
- New: Add company in fields exported by export of members tool.
- New: Reorganise bank menu.
- New: Bookmarks can be sorted on a particular order.
- Fix: Debug experimental module widthrawal.
- Fix: Format number was wrong for ar_AR language.
- Fix: Can change password if has only permission change password.
- Fix: Project PDF document show the tasks.
- Fix: bug #29278 : SMTP fails with IP
- Fix: Default language on login page.
- Fix: Complete support of euros sign (even in PDF).
- Fix: Bad setup of phpMyAdmin for DoliWamp installer.
- Fix: Tracking number should be available on sending sheets.
- Fix: Major update of italian translation (it_IT).
- New: Added slovenian translation (sl_SL).
- New: Add translation of DoliWamp installer.
- More comments in code.
- Uniformize some code.
- Delete all useless pre.inc.php files (this also increase speed).
- Fix W3C errors in page forging.
- Qual: Mutualize code of menu managers.
- Better isolation of modules files and dolibarr core files.
- task #8682 : Remove functions unix_timestamp
- The makepack tool nos make pack with UID 500.
- More css class and div to ouput menu to allow more skins.
- A lot of class files (*.class.php) has moved into subdirectories. So If you use
or develop non official modules that includes Dolibarr classes, you will have to rename
path to thoose classes into the include function.
- Also, parameters of the "fetch()" method for class "User" has changed to reflect
other fetch methods.
- This version is also the last one to support PHP 4.*. Dolibarr 3.* will be supported
with PHP 5.* and higher only.
Dolibarr ERP & CRM is Open Source software. You can download, use and redistribute it at any time. Do you want to test the latest version of Dolibarr?