DoliStore.com, the market place for plugins, is now Open
The official market place to find Dolibarr ERP/CRM modules or addons is now open (For submission and download).
You will find the market place at www.dolistore.com
- You are a Dolibarr user :
You can search new features and find modules or miscellaneous addons. Browse into categories to find your plugin or use the search form at the top...
Some plugins are free, some need fees, but if you are a member of the Dolibarr foundation, you will have a 20% discount (You must ask the discount once your subscription to the foundation is validated and your DoliStore account has been created, and BEFORE you buy anything. For this send an email to email@example.com)
- You are a developer :
You can submit your modules with price of your choice (or free of charge). For this, all you have to do is create an account on DoliStore and submit your plugin. Payment for any sell will be first received by the Dolibarr foundation. Every six month, from your account, you can ask your money back (The foundation redistribute 70% of payments, the remaining 30% are kept to help the development of Dolibarr ERP/CRM project)...
Dolibarr ERP CRM is Open Source software. You can download, use and redistribute it at any time. You want to test the latest version ?