SOLVED: How to change invoice recipient

Hello guys

how can i edit the recipient (client) of invoice ?

my dolibarr is 3.6.2

I’m fairly new to Dolibarr, but I would suspect you can’t do that.

Instead, you should probably clone the invoice and select a different Third Party. Then mark the invoice with the wrong customer as abandoned.

But someone with more experience may have another way to do it.

If you REALLY want to do it anyway, you can look at the database at the llx_facture table. Find the invoice to edit and update the fk_soc value for that invoice and replace the id with the id of the person from the llx_societe table who should be the new customer. I haven’t tested that, and it might very well cause the system to explode, but it appears that is how it is linked up.

Hello !

In home > setting > other, Save FACTURE_CHANGE_THIRDPARTY at value 1 to enable (0 to unable) => It allows to change the third party in draft invoices. If a discount was set from the original thirdparty, then discount remain, making data not coherent.

Usually in accounting there is such a thing as an audit trail. Just mark it abandoned and renter the invoice corrected make a note on the abandoned invoice such as replaced with invoice number to keep track of what was done and why

Thank yo mate grate job ,thanks a lot :happy:))

how can i see list of all these hidden options ?

A list is here : https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Setup_Other

- Not sure the list includes all
- Be careful using such settings…

10x mate : )))

Great, exactly what I was looking for!

For German users:
Übersicht -> Einstellungen -> Andere Einstellungen ->
FACTURE_CHANGE_THIRDPARTY
in leeres Feld kopieren,
bei Wert:
eingeben, optional einen Kommentar erfassen wie
Rechungs-Empfänger ändern
und rechts “Hinzufügen”-Button anklicken.
Diese Änderung wird sofort wirksam und erleichtert den Kundenwunsch “schick mir die Rechnung bitte an XYZ” wesentlich.