Dolibarr Customization Needed

Hi,

Looking for a Dolibarr expert/developer to help with the following…

We need a way of being able to identify when more than 1 user is viewing the same page as another user, and for both of them to be visually notified that the other user is on the same page.

Happy to pay, need this implementing quickly.

Please contact me directly mark [dot] hutchinson @accellier [dot] com

Kind Regards

Mark

Hi,

This will require to change the main.inc.php meaning the work will have to be re-do on each new version, I think it is safer to log a feature request on the github to ask the dolibarr dev to look at it so it will be integrated in the up-coming version. (your request does make sense for a lot of people)

The approach I’ll use is the following
- have “Table” of the user connected on dolibarr and the visisted pages (id of the displayed Item should be saved too) with a timastamp
- have a keep align javascript that update the table evey minute (add the new and remove item older than 2 min)
- add a riblon under the top menu ( or on the left menu) with the user connected on that page (updated every minute with javascript)

the feature development shouldn’t be that long but to it can be a pain to fine tune the display (does it make sense on every page ? how to handle 100 user connected … )

br

Hi,
Try this module in Dollistore:
Single Login