BOM - Not able to create sub products

Hi

In Bill of materials (BOM) I am not able to create sub products using negative quantity values. But if I give positive values they are getting displayed. I have attached herewith the reference screen shots. Could you please review and suggest whether this is correct. Thanks.

Pièces jointes :

Please find few additional details to the above query:

1. When I give negative quantity against sub products they are not getting listed under ‘List of products/services that are component of this virtual product/package’
  2. When I give positive quantity against sub products they are getting listed under ‘List of products/services that are component of this virtual product/package’

Also please suggest on below queries

1. If we give positive quantity against sub products and if we increase the stock of virtual product the stocks against sub products are also getting increased. But if we give negative quantity against sub products and if we increase the stock of virtual product the stocks against sub products are not getting decreased. Please suggest which is the correct way
  2. Also if we process an order the stock of real product are getting decreased. But the stock of virtual products are getting decreased.

Can I share the step by step screen shot. Could any one please help on this.

Hi

I am creating BOM as suggested in below references. My dolibarr version 7.0.3.

If I use negative quantity while creating the virtual product this feature is not working. I have herewith attached the steps with screen shots. Could you please suggest on this

Thanks

Hi

I am creating BOM as suggested in below references. My dolibarr version 7.0.3.

Reference link: Confluence

If I use negative quantity while creating the virtual product this feature is not working. I have herewith attached the steps with screen shots. Could you please suggest on this

Thanks

Pièces jointes :

New version of BOM is coming with a dedeicated module and then a manufacturing module will follow :happy: !

Install latest version set parameters to “dev mode” = 2 and test it

many feedbacks are needed !

Thanks

I have also tested BOM module in the dolibarr version 10.0.1. But it does not give an option to deal with subproducts list. Seems like it’s not complete.

A module is very much required for dolibarr to deal with the subproducts. We are able to create subproducts using virtual product kit. But we cannot print subproducts on an invoice or shipment sheet, we cannot edit subproducts if we want to while invoicing, if we are able to achieve both of these (able to display subproducts in invoice and edit it from there), then we should be able to update stock based on the edited subproducts. Wish these features will be there in the next version of Dolibarr.

Best wishes for the developers team. :happy: