How to edit the fields provided by Dolibarr?

The database that I have created has extra fields with values that I need to import in Dolibarr. I need new attributes to the existing attributes provided by Dolibarr. For example, I need a field named as ‘abc’ in Products. How am I supposed to do that? I also need to change the name of a few attributes.

Hello,
You have a guide here:
https://wiki.dolibarr.org/index.php/Mass_imports

If you mean “how do I edit the import fields that Dolibarr offers”, well I have been doing that a lot recently as I found the imports to be incomplete compared to entering data manually.

In short, these files contain the field lists that you can edit (look for “import_fields_array”)
Third Parties: htdocs/core/modules/modSociete.class.php
Products: htdocs/core/modules/modProduct.class.php
and so on.
Hopefully someone will reply to say how to do it without changing core files…or better, put it in the Wiki. But don’t hold your breath waiting for a response…

I’ve edited my question to explain things properly

Changing the names can be done through the language files. I’m sure you can use extrafields to ‘match’ what you’re trying to import into Dolibarr later versions, but without knowing which version you are using and without any screenshots or diagrams of what you are trying to achieve, it is hard to fully understand your goal. [url=www.dolibarr.org/t/post-guidelines/16873/1 Guidelines[/url]

DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: 7.0.3
- Operating System: Linux Ubuntu
- Web Server: Apache/2.4.25 (Debian)
- PHP: 7.1.21
- Database: MySQL or MariaDB 5.5.5-10.3.9
- URL(s): [/product/card.php] [product/list.php]

What are language files? How can I access it?

So your question is actually “how do I bulk import/add attributes to products”?

I know how to bulk import but I need to add new fields to the products table. And then add values to those fields.

Or edit the names of the existing fields