Error Message Sending an email

I have recently started getting the following error when I try to send any document through email. I am running 8.02. Has anyone else seen this before? I have tried disabling all modules I could trying to track the issue down with no luck. Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Warning: html_entity_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\lib\functions.lib.php on line 5685

Warning: html_entity_decode() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\lib\functions.lib.php on line 5685

Catchable fatal error: Object of class PropaleLigne could not be converted to string in C:\dolibarr\www\dolibarr\htdocs\core\lib\functions.lib.php on line 5457

Hi,

By any chance do you update/upgrade your php version ?

Hi ksar,

No I did not. I am running a test environment that still has 7.01 beta installed and its working. Do you think I need to upgrade PHP also? I normally just unzip the currrent version and run the upgrade.

Are you using the module CustomField ?
This module is causing this kind of error.

That was it! Thanks for your help! I must have missed that one when I was disabling modules.

1 Like