DOLIBARR ENVIRONMENT
- Version: [8.0.4]
- Operating System: [Windows 10 64bit]
- Web Server: [Apache/2.4.9 ]
- PHP: [(Win32) PHP/5.5.12]
- Database: [MySQL or MariaDB 5.0.45-community-nt]
- URL(s): [dolibarr/fourn/commande/card.php?id=5&save_lastsearch_values=1]

Hello,

On the Supplier Order when the Supplier Ordre got “Validate and Approve” and “Make Order” both is made, I can click on the “Recieve Items” to add the product on my warehouse, my question is the order never gets closed user can be able to “Receive Items” again with the same Supplier Order, is there any configuration that needs or Am i missing something, I have configured my Stock to only “Increase real stocks on manual dispatching into warehouses, after supplier order receipt of goods”, should the “Recive Items” be only one? and User can type any number on this he/she can add as many as it doesnot check if it was already recived nor the quantity is equal to the items. The bellow sample shows that it should only receive 500 qty but i was able to dispatch 1000 qty and still can add.

Thank you!

1 Like

i have ask same question bag in v7 so hope there is any gut explanation

I see for this, did you do any temporary solution for this? can you share?

no not really i just have one person and just do it ones every time so no not really

Thats my same case thou, i found some usefull config you can enable the

SUPPLIER_ORDER_DISABLE_STOCK_DISPATCH_WHEN_TOTAL_REACHED. with this alteast when orders is reach dispatching will be disabled, my one thing that havent figured out is, user is allowed to type any number from the dispatch so when a careless user encoded greater than the quantity it wont check.

also i saw this might have solution for multi-user to let one person approve it before actually commiting i guess

SUPPLIER_ORDER_USE_DISPATCH_STATUS enabling this will make the dispatch to have status, but haven’t thouroghly check this yet, im more concern on the user mistakenly inputing greater than the orderd qty, Thou in real life some of our items sometimes doesnt match the quantity we ordred.