Installation error

Hello folks,
Please forgive this idiotic question… :wink:

Access denied for user ‘admin’@‘localhost’ (using password: YES)
As connection failed, host or super user parameters must be wrong.

Go backward and correct wrong parameters.

This is the message received when attempting to install.
Fresh Ubuntu 16.04.

If you are sure that all the login information (database login/password, user name/password) are correct then wait for some time and try again as sometimes on desktops it takes a bit longer to connect.

Well this is the issue.
It is my first install.
There should be no user/pw token already created.

On the previous form, I’m entering the information.
For the first time.

That’s what I don’t get…

Thanks

on your first installation, you need to fill in information such as database name, database user and a password for the database user. I always go to my cPanel, create a database for new Doli installation, upload the Dolibarr onto my server, run htdocs/install link, input database name, database user and a password for the database user and everything goes smoothly no matter what version I’ve installed. The SuperUser for Dolibarr is always being installed at the end.

. I always go to my cPanel, create a database for new Doli installation, upload the Dolibarr onto my server, run htdocs/install link, input database name, database user and a password for the database user and everything goes smoothly no matter what version I’ve installed. The SuperUser for Dolibarr is always being installed at the end.

Your Cpanel of what? Of your server? How do I access ? :
That would be the cpanel of localhost?

I’m not “sure” the logins and pw are correct; it is a first install and I have not myself created a database.