Stripe and 7.0.0 install issues

I’ve just upgraded from 4.0.1 to 7.0.0 today.

I have issues linked with the Stripe module.

Error 1: if I go to “Configuration -> Dictionaries”, I got a 500 error.
“PHP Fatal error: Cannot declare class modStripe, because the name is already in use in /var/www/dolibarr/htdocs/stripe/core/modules/modStripe.class.php on line 0, referer: http://ip_adress/dolibarr/htdocs/admin/index.php?mainmenu=home&leftmenu=setup”

Error 2: when I go to “Modules/Applications”, I get an error
“Error: Module modStripe was found twice: Into /var/www/dolibarr/htdocs/core/modules/ and /var/www/dolibarr/htdocs/stripe/core/modules/. You probably have an old file on your disk.”

Any ideas how to fix these issues?

Thanks

Hi,
You will need to check the htdocs folder and custom folder inside htdocs as it looks like you have the Stripe module installed twice so you will need to delete the folder that is in htdocs/custom

Hi, I got the htdcos/stripe folder, but nothing related to Stripe in the htdocs/custom folder.

your error message says that Module modStripe was found twice so you will need to have a look. Maybe try to disable and enable the module or run install once again.

@futurehousestore right! most of the time some files delete by mistake don’t worry check it again. Recently, my some ERP software files was missed so,i contact with BTC.