Module Builder Wiki

Dear admin,

is it possible to create a page about the module builder on the wiki ?

I’d like to see how to refer to all standard dolibarr objects (fk_ … ) or at least update the wiki with the one I used so I won’t have to search next time.

br

And also how to use the sellist ( also used in addextrafields)

about the objects, here the format I deducted for the type:

integer:ClassName:tongue:athToClassFromHtdocs.class.php
- Should work with ‘link’ instead of ‘integer’
sellist:tableName:ListFieldsToShow:IDcolum(rowid):tongue:arentName|ParentColumnName:WhereClause
- ListFieldsToShow : each fields need to be separated with “|”
- REPLACE ‘SELECT’ by ‘’$SEL$’ and the current object id per '$ID$ ‘in WhereClause,
- use extra.’ to refer to the extraf fields of your tableName
- Join and Joinclause might be added in the tableName but I am unsure of the result,

Hello Guys,

I don’t understand how to use the “sellist” type in the extrafield, and cannot find information.

Maybe we need an example to understand better this type, I will do an example and please help me.

I have a dolibarr table called : billing_locations where I have the following fields :

1. rowid
  2. name
  3. status

basically is a simple table, and I want to add an extra field in the “thirdparty” view displaying the data from my table.

So : my code is here :

"billing_locations:name:rowid"

here my complete code :

$result4=$extrafields->addExtraField('locations', "Locations list", 'sellist',  102,  20, 'thirdparty',   0, 1, '', "billing_locations:name:rowid", 1, '', 1, 0, '', '', 'billingplus@billingplus', '$conf->billingplus->enabled');

The extra field name is shown in the thirdparty view, but the data is not shown.

Can you explain, please how work : sellist and chkbxlst ?

Best regards,
Isaac Flores

Hello. Could you find the right way to use extrafields in sellist?

Hi @jmaxb1

Hello. Thanks for your reply. I think I wasn’t clear. What I’m looking for to add a sellist in myobject.class.php file. like this:

‘fournfacture_fuel’ => array(‘type’=>‘sellist:facture_fourn:ref_supplier:rowid::entity=1’, ‘label’=>‘FactureFuel’, ‘enabled’=>‘1’, ‘position’=>24, ‘notnull’=>1, ‘visible’=>1,),

I added an extrafield to the suppliers facture to check if facture of supplier is a fuel expense or not.
So I want to add that a s a filter. Like if the query could be like this:

SELECT f.rowid, f.ref_supplier FROM facture_fourn as f JOIN facture_fourn_extrafields as fe WHERE fe.fuel_expense = 1 AND entity = 1

try sth like this

/**
 * Class MyobjectForm.
 */
class MyobjectForm extends Form
{

/**
	 * Constructor
	 * @param DoliDb $db Database handler
	 */
	public function __construct(DoliDB $db)
	{
		$this->db = $db;
	}

// phpcs:disable PEAR.NamingConventions.ValidFunctionName.ScopeNotCamelCaps
	/**
	 *  Return combo list with...sth
	 *  @param  string	$selected   	sth preselected
	 * 	@param	string	$htmlname		Name of HTML select combo field
	 *  @param  string  $morecss        Add more css on SELECT element
	 *  @param	int		$addjscombo		Add js combo
	 *  @return	string					String with HTML select
	 */
	public function select_sth($selected = '', $htmlname = 'sth', $morecss = 'maxwidth150', $addjscombo = 1)
	{
		// phpcs:enable
		global $conf, $langs, $user;

$out = '';

$sql = "SELECT rowid......
		return $out;
	}

then use it

$MyobjectForm = new MyobjectForm($object->db);	
print $MyobjectForm->select_sth((GETPOSTISSET("sth") ?GETPOST("sth", 'alpha', 2) : ''), "sth", '', 1);

Thanks for your help. I did’t it in a different way at the end. But what I wanted to know if there was a way to make it using sellist properties.

Greets.