Dolibarr 10.0

Hi, i’m new here and i’m new to dolibarr.

A few weeks ago, in a search for a good erp i found dolibarr and his latest in development version 10.0.0. I installed it and it have what i need the most the “ticket” module. However i dont find any link to download it again anymore. i need it, and fast!

I don’t know if i made this topic in the right section, sorry if that is not the case.
If someone could point me where a download link for dolibarr 10.0 for linux, it would help me a lot.

Hi,
You can find the Downloads area if you scroll to the top of this page. I recommend you to use the latest stable version which also include a development version of the ticket module.

Regards.

Thanks but do you mean that version 9.0.2 or 9.0.3 have a ticket module? if yes, then where is he? do i need to add it to the core ? is he free ?

Thanks again.

In version 9 the Ticket module is as an experimental module. You can see the changelog for ver. 9 in [url=www.dolibarr.org/t/9-0-x/17526/1 to enable experimental modules set MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL to 2 in Other Setup

Hi,

you have to set the hidden option at ‘Other Setup’

MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL 1
Level of features to show (0=stable only, 1=stable+experimental, 2=stable+experimental+development

Regards