How to get into program?

Hi all,

I recently downloaded and tried to install Dolibarr. I did the Doliwamp set-up, but now I can’t get into anything. I think I’m missing something.

Does anyone have a walkthrough for dummies?

Thanks

Hi mtparker,
First you have to give more info about your Dolibarr setup:
www.dolibarr.org/t/post-guidelines/16873/1

Post also some screenshots and exactly where you’re getting stuck

So basically, I’m a first time user of this. I went through the install, and used DoliWamp to set up, I didn’t change any of the information for that part. Now, I get to the “Dolibarr install or upgrade” screen. I click “start” under “fresh install.” None of the information can be changed because I used DoliWamp. I click “next step” and come to a page that says "Database ‘dolibarr’ already exists.
If database already exists, go back and uncheck “Create database” option.

Go back and check/correct the parameters."

I can’t do anything after that. I’m sure I’m missing something, I’m just not sure what. This is on Win 7 Pro btw.

Here some screenshots if they will help.

Pièces jointes :

Sorry for the triple post, but I think I got it. I think something messed up with my install on my PC, I tried another and it worked. I’ll have to try on my main again later.

Side note; can I install the files on my network server? Such as, can I use Dolibarr on multiple PCs in my shop? if so, how?

Normally it is just go to your browser and type in http://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/dolibarr/ and that’s it where xxx is ip adress on server or your workstation