Missing Page Titles in some Modules/Application

I’ve noticed a few module pages are showing Dolibarr and not printing the proper page titles (not headings). I’m sure where they’re supposed to be pulling the information from so I’m posting here instead on GitHub. If someone is adventurous and willing to show me one example, I’d be willing to complete the rest. :happy:

I’ve checked en_US and en_CA .lang files and everything seems fine there. Example, Expense reports the .lang key=‘ExpenseReportsSetup’ string=‘Setup of module Expense Reports’ and again, the page heading prints are fine just the page title.

I’ve checked in both our production 6.0.4 & our test 7.0.0-beta and the results are the same for both.

1. Expense reports
    Expense Reports /htdocs/admin/expensereport.php

2. Shipments
    Delivery receipts /htdocs/admin/livraison.php

3. Contracts/Subscriptions
    Contacts /htdocs/admin/contract.php
    Complementary attributes /htdocs/contrat/admin/contract_extrafields.php
    Complementary attributes (lines) /htdocs/contrat/admin/contractdet_extrafields.php

4. Interventions
    Interventions /htdocs/admin/fichinter.php
    Complementary attributes /htdocs/fichinter/admin/fichinter_extrafields.php
    Complementary attributes (lines) /htdocs/fichinter/admin/fichinterdet_extrafields.php

5. Suppliers
    Supplier Order /htdocs/admin/supplier_order.php
    Supplier Invoice /htdocs/admin/supplier_invoice.php

6. Special Expenses /htdocs/admin/taxes.php

7. Loan /htdocs/admin/loan.php

8. Accounting (basic) /htdocs/admin/compta.php

9. WYSIWYG Editor /htdocs/admin/fckeditor.php

10. Bookmarks /htdocs/bookmarks/admin/bookmark.php

11. External site /htdocs/externalsite/admin/externalsite.php

12. API/Web Services (SOAP server) /htdocs/webservices/admin/index.php

13. API/Web Services (REST server) /htdocs/api/admin/index.php

14. FTP /htdocs/ftp/admin/ftpclient.php

15. PayBox /htdocs/paybox/admin/paybox.php

16. Oauth /htdocs/admin/oauth.php

17. Scheduled Jobs /htdocs/cron/admin/cron.php

18. Logs /htdocs/admin/syslog.php

Hello,

Not sure if this what you’re looking for? -->

For instance the frames.php renders Dolibarr title but does not render the correct representation when checking from translatation menu (under Setup > Translatation).

For instance the frame.php shows “Dolibarr frame for external web site” as title but when this same string is searched for from translation.php is brings no result.

Also, please a little help with the external frame here. After enabling the external site module and test on LOCALHOST it renders the set URL parameters and displays the website page in the frame without issues. BUT on WEB SERVER the the frame is just blank, please is there a workaround to fix this?

WEB SERVER: Dolibarr 7.0.1 (Running on Centos 7)

Getting this error from browser inspector (debugger)

[blocked] The page at about:blank was not allowed to display insecure content from http://website.com

Changed $dolibarr_main_force_https=‘1’; to $dolibarr_main_force_https=‘0’;

Didn’t work.

Really want the SSL but wish that page could be rendered in the frame still. Any way to fix this from within Dolibarr?

Thanks