gross or net price in facutration

I would like to propose a change in modul facture.
it is helpful to be able to enter the gross price or the nett price when you enter a product or service.
often only the gross price is available. the manual conversion is cumbersome, especially when a customer is present.

how do you mean? any screenshot?

I sell a product to an end user. The price of the product must be gross. In Dolibarr, I now have a pocket calculator to convert it. This is cumbersome, if one does more often.
If I have to create the prices in the product list as gross price and then change it in the invoice, it is also displayed as a net price. So again take the pocket calculator to help.
The same applies to “Free entry of type” …
In my opinion, it would be useful to set a field for the gross price next to the field “UP (net).” If you enter the net price, it will be taken over as usual in net converted … Or something like that.

Pièces jointes :

This free dolibarr calculator seems excellent.

https://www.dolistore.com/en/modules/846-DoliCalc.html

The pro version (not released yet I think) is even better.

1 Like

Thank you,
i know the calculator add on, but this is not a practical solution. especially when dolibarr has been installed for the business to customer deployment …

I agree but I doubt such a core change would get implemented.

I have been using a calculator for two years to work out the discounts. This new calculator module with all its features is the best onscreen work-along thing for the moment.