error 500 paiement.php

Hello, I get a 500 error to validate a payment, the path is “htdocs / compta / paiement.php”; I have consulted the access log and I receive a fatal error “Failed opening required ‘/ usr / share / php / tcpdf /tcpdf.php’” (attached), it is specified that I have added the path “usr / share / php / tcpdf” to the global variable “$ dolibarr_lib_TCPDF_PATH” in the file conf.php, as read in a forum discussion: Tcpdf pose des soucis - Maintenir mon Dolibarr - Forum Dolibarr france .
I ask you support because I can not solve. Thank you very much, I look forward to yours

Sincerely

Pièces jointes :

You probably use the native package of debian.
Try to install tcpdf package so you have file / usr / share / php / tcpdf /tcpdf.php

thank you for the quick reply, but I would like to ask you if it is possible to have a guide on how to perform this installation, I am not practical to dolibarr, the person who installed it no longer works with us. I would be grateful
Thank you

I have the same problem after update from 12 to 14 version. Can u help me pls? I write a topic here about this error 500. Tks in advanced.

For error 500, you must have a look inside your web server error.log file to know the reason of error.