Error in changing project ref name

Hi all,

I am using 6.0.3 n a hosted server with MySQL and Apache.

I created a project as a template with tasks and other details in however when I clone the project and try to change the project ref, I get this error:
Failed to rename directory ‘/usr/www/users/r***//documents/projet/PJ1712-0001’ into '/usr/www/users/r/***/documents/projet/GOLDBERG’.

Does anyone know what the problem might be?

I have found the folder in my hosting and could rename it but I don’t see any of my other projects there, does anyone know why? Or where the project folders are usually stored. I though that they would be in the DB with a pointer not a folder in the host tree.

20180113_FilezillaProjectsPath.png

Hi,

Both could be related ( no other project’s directories and not possible to rename one)

When you log on your server you may not have the same rights as the APACHE user (www-data) therefore you are able to do modification but not your server

A way to check if APACHE has the rights is to save an attachment on a project.

1- check that there is no configuration that could prevent APACHE to write in the document directory
2- check the right on the document directory , either add read and write rights to all or change the ownership to the APACHE user.

Note: Documents are managed based on the directory, nothing is saved in the database.