cannot upload files

Hi all.

Each time I try to upload a file, no matter where including the document ecm area, I end up in a URI path ‘@custom’ that does not exist. The file is NOT uploaded and I am sent to http://siteURL/@custom getting the error tht that page does not exist.

Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I am aware of this problem in version 6.0.4 but I have just upgraded to the latest and still getting the samee error.

Thanks.

Check your Dolibarr conf.php and/or .htacces (rewrite rules).

Which is the URL you use to call Dolibarr?

Hi Peter.

First of all thanks for your reply though my message has some time. From that time on I have upgraded to the latest version of dolibarr and now the error is different: I am told that the file exceeds the allowed size limit.

This is simply not true as the file is on the KBs in size where the limit is 2MB in all involved systems (dolibarr itself, php and mysql).

All I know is that the error is due to the fact that the array _FILES in /ecm/index.php does not contain the right data when the form is processed inside the index file. The check:

if (empty($_FILES['userfile']['tmp_name'][$key]))

is true because tmp_name is empty and then the error show. As I do not know where the array is filled with data, I have not been able to go further by now.

Any help will be welcome.