Error 500 when trying to effect a Payment

When I open a supplier invoice, and click on make payment.
I fill in all the infos, the amount to pay
Click on Pay, Select Yes and validate Payment.

I receive this error message :

This page isn’t working www.domainname.com is currently unable to handle this request.
HTTP ERROR 500

Hi,

Error 500 = PHP error
Where is dolibarr installed ?
Apache error log ?
etc.

[26-Mar-2019 08:30:33 UTC] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/data/web/vhosts/www.domain.com/htdocs/core/class/notify.class.php on line 473
[26-Mar-2019 08:30:34 UTC] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/data/web/vhosts/www.domain.com/htdocs/core/class/commonobject.class.php on line 4176
[26-Mar-2019 08:30:34 UTC] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/data/web/vhosts/www.domain.com/htdocs/includes/tcpdi/tcpdi.php on line 583
[26-Mar-2019 08:30:34 UTC] PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /srv/data/web/vhosts/www.domain.com/htdocs/core/class/commonobject.class.php on line 4176

Dolibarr Ver 6
Installed on Gandi

Hi,

Error 500 means Error!
On your log file that you post there is only warning

What file do you need ?

Hi, did you find a solution. I’m having a similar problem. My host is telling me its a “content” problem, but I suspect its on he server side …

Try to update to latest stable version - 9.0.2

Is the bug known ?

The error is too generic and does not tell you exact problem. What you need is to find out what is the real issue. If your site is serving a Internal Server Error, this can be caused by a number of things, such as:

• Server permission
  • Server timeout
  • Script timeout
  • Errors in .htaccess files
  • Exceeded PHP memory limit.
  • Or some other Web Server Issues

Normally, a permissions issue on the file (or files) would be one cause of the 500 Internal Server Error. The simple solution is to run chmod 644 on the problem file(s) or chmod 755 on the directories.

$ sudo chmod -R 777 /"your files location"

The best way to debug the error depends upon the server and what’s actually running at the time. Consider some debugging tips to help diagnose and fix common causes of this problem.

I found the source … the issue was coming from a purchased module.
After contacting their support … I got a great service from them and the issu was resolved.