Does it work?

Hello everybody, I’m studying dolibarr to employ it on a company.
First of all I have to thank the developers: you are doing a great work in expanding this good software and make it very flexible.

Now, to the question: does the osCommerce module currently work? I’m using dolibarr 3.0.0 and osCommerce 2.3.1, but the most I’ve been able to do is getting a client order show up in the module’s tab, but not anywhere else.
What I need most now is synchronizing the catalog and stock amounts, but I can’t see how to do it.

I see there’s around another module based on web services, but I couldn’t find it, I only managed to activate the “web service server” module, which doesn’t seem to be very useful…

Hello,

The older oscommerce_ws module that I have made years ago, does not work and is no more shipped with dolibarr, because it is no more up to date with recent dolibarr versions.
Instead I redevelopped it from scratch.
It is now an additionnal module that you can buy on my online shop Tiaris online services http://www.boutique.tiaris.fr

Several Oscommerce and also Prestashop sites are working with it

It is available for Dolibarr 2.9 to 3.1 and Oscomemrce 2.2 and 2.3 and also Prestashop 1.3.x and 1.4.x

Hi,

I’m thinking of switching to Dolibarr. How do I integrate with Os Commerce?
I understand there is a native way, but there is also an external module which is better? Where do I find this module?

I worked on OSC integration in the past, and I am stil using it with my old osc-shop (http://boutique.tiaris.fr).
It needs some adjustments on the OSC side, I think. Osc has often be replaced with other e-commerce CMS (Prestashop, Magento, Opencart).
You can contact me to discuss this.

Does this feature have a similar extension?

This seems to be a magento addon. I do not know if it works or not, and if you can integrate Dolibarr through it.

Our Ecommerce management solution for Dolibarr, can integrate with several Ecommerce CMS : Prestashop, Opencart, Magento, Oscommerce…