About Dolibarr ODT template fields

Hello, translation is required for some parts in ODT templates, but these are not included in document template examples.

for example a “Proposal” this document should change according to languages in the top title about what it is.
For example: TR,TEKLIF EN: PROPOSAL , RU: предложение, FR: OFFRIR
As such, it is necessary to make a separate template for this document for all languages. however, as far as I know, these translations are available in PDF documents.

How can we integrate this case into ODT documentation.
and it doesn’t translate some titles. The same situation exists in the original sample template.
Doc type:
Screenshot_1
Table headers not translated in ODT

but titles translated in PDF.

Isn’t there a way to get the data we want + in translation in ODT templates. otherwise there will be a separate template for each language. and in this case there is no point in using multiple languages.

Thaks for your help. regards.

Hello,

You need to use the translation keys, like written in the wiki : Create an ODT document template - Dolibarr ERP CRM Wiki

{__(XXX)__} = Translated value of a translation key XXX - Note: Translation must be inside a language file that was previously loaded with $langs->load("languagefile")

Can you share a sample document? because I’ve tried all of them. and gaipr didn’t translate it somehow.
Also, it is difficult to try to customize the field with a PDF translation for ODT. because this is quite difficult for the end user.
Can you share me an example?