Dolibarr on Kubernetes (OVH)

Hello,

I’m trying to deploy Dolibarr in a Docker container on Kubernetes (hosted by OVH) using the tuxgasy/dolibarr’s image. However, I’m meeting some troubles to use the image as I want.

Indeed, I’m able to deploy two containers, which one with MariaDB and the other one with Dolibarr. It works perfectly, I can deploy them and use Dolibarr. But, when I’m trying to mention mount volumes (more precisly the /var/www/html volume) to store data and make them persistent, the Dolibarr’s container no longer works.

The WEB page returns the error : “You don’t have permission to access this resource.Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe”. However, this error do not appear when I don’t specify them and I can normally use it without that.

I hope you could help me.

Best regards.

hi, i wonder if you have assigned the right permission to systemd-coredump on the share on your host.
you can easily check from the bottom up by entering the container and touch a file on /var/www/html/ as root then also login as your html server user and try to write a file with that account.
you can also check the permissions as seen from the container with and without the mount

a few lines as exemple:
from the host:
ls -lah /path/to/the/mounted/persistent/volume/
touch */path/to/the/mounted/persistent/volume/*test-host (this depends of the permission of your user or do ‘su’ or ‘sudo su -’ )
ls -lah /path/to/the/mounted/persistent/volume/
→ next to repeat before and after the mount
kubectl exec -it dolibar-pod-123456 – bash
ls -lah /var/www/html/
touch /var/www/html/test-containerd
su -s /bin/sh www-data ## or the user your http server uses // from root
touch /var/www/html/test-wwwdata
ls -lah /var/www/html/

hope this helps or else paste the yaml of the dolibar pod with the mounts and the results of the above commands