Get order field to print on PDF

Hello friend, I understand and I will respect your request, however I notice here in Brazil a great difficulty of communication and prospection of Dolibarr is exactly the lack of specific discussion of the problems of Brazil, how to explain a problem in another language? Dolibarr could be much more relevant and helping thousands of more companies if it had a simpler way to communicate. If you want I can manage the forum in Portuguese.
As it is a very large software, the specifics are difficult to explain in other languages and are of little interest to others. Couldn’t you at least put it in English and Portuguese? Because people search in their language, there aren’t many words in English, for example.
Thanks

1 Like

I will try to request a forum in Portuguese.
Sorry, but this way doesn’t help almost anything in increasing the resolution of problems, I receive many messages and calls from Brazilians saying that there is almost nothing of help in the dolibarr forum, I’m just trying to help users with problems and without support

Please don’t get me wrong. I am also very happy to see the community grow and to see that people care and interact. However, I think it is helpful to keep the languages separate to give users a chance to look up past discussions and relevant information. This seems also to be the reason, why the forums have been set up in the current way.

There is also a very practical benefit: For instance, there is happening so much more in the French forum than in the English or the German forum (my native language). Unfortunately I do not speak French, but it’s just a mouse click with Google Chrome to translate the entire French Forum into English or German, and the translation quality is actually quite good. This auto-translation is not possible, if the Forum contains discussions with a mix of many different languages.

Of course, on the other side there is the problem of fragmenting the community into many forums, which obviously reduces the chance to get a good answer. So it’s like always a bit difficult to find the right balance.

1 Like