helpdesk integration

the first beta test has begin for 3.1.1 :happy:

now i start dev for 3.2 :happy:

the demo is updated now you can try it :wink:

2 questions :

- do you plan to have the module “ticketing” onto dolistore or into dolibarr standard distribution ?
- the theme you use seems to be a fixed version of amarok version into dolibarr dev branch. Can you submit patch (or new files) of debugged theme ?

for the theme i have found this on the forum (dolibarr.fr) i don’t modify it :happy:

for the distribution of the module i dont know if it will be free or not so …

lien vers le theme modifié

Hello,

How is version 3.2 progressing ? Do youu need testing yet ?
Regards
Paul

it s in progress :wink:

it will be ok next week

Any news on 3.2 version? I do have some time to help if required.
Regards
Paul

Hello ICFR, Have you managed any progress?
Regards
Paul

Any progress on 3.2 version ?

Can you please let me know if this is still in progress. If not I am going to start on integration of our own version via iframe. However downside is this runs on windows only so hesk would be better for us.
Thanks
Paul

the module is on dolistore :happy:

now dolibarr get data by webservices no longuer need to have hesk and dolibarr on the same database

there is two version

free version: just view ticket with without any modification

paid version:change anything of the ticket (categorie,status,priority,add and delete message,add and delete note,link with dolibarr element)

demo at demodolibarr.icfr.fr

Hello,

I have just purchased the module on dolistore. Docs are in French, Do you have basic install instructions in English? I have installed hesk and module OK. Not sure what to enter in module url param ?

Thanks
Paul

Hi
I’m also trying to get things working.

None the less is makes trouble with the url
I keep getting no working URL to my hesk database

ps: i’ve bought the lite version to test. If it works I will buy the full version.

tHENKs

Hey guys,

I want to use HESK with Dolibarr too. However I am running into an issue.
After downloading,unzipping and placing the module in the root directory, the module isn’t recognized.
I am using Dolibarr 3.8.3, could this be the explanation to my issue? For now I’m testing with the free module.
Do I need to enable ( or disable) certain modules or settings?
If there is a way to make it function that would be a delight.

Thanks in advance for the support

Kind regards,

Tim

Hi, if you want helpdesk integration, you can go through this " Helpdesk Ticketing System ". I hope it might be helpful for you. Don’t panic there is a solution to everything. :happy:

Use Case: HelpDesk

Thanks to “Librethic” for making that module available under GPL for integration into Dolibarr codebase!

Setup -> Other Setup

MAIN_FEATURES_LEVEL= 2 (Development & Experimental)

Setup -> Modules

Does work in 8.0.4. On your own risk :wink:

Thanks TO LibrEthic :happy: ! and thanks for the screenshots ! :happy: