Manual VAT entry for invoice

Hello,

We frequently import from outside the EU through DHL. DHL sends us an invoice with customs costs
and the amount of VAT we need to pay on the imported goods. We now need to book this in dolibarr,
but the program won’t accept it.

We need to add for ex. 30 euro costs on which 21% VAT is required and than a second line
which contains the VAT which we paid to DHL. This should be a line of cost 0, VAT 0% and
VAT xxx euro.

How can we add such a line?

Kind regards,
Daan

Hi,
In this case, you should have 2 invoices but you are trying to combine them into one. Am I right? But why? What is the purpose of combining 2 different invoices into one?
Regards

Hello,

You are not right, we get a single invoice from DHL which combines the VAT we need to pay and the costs.

Kind regards,
Daan

Thanks for the explanation. I get it now. Did you try to set up a new service with 0% VAT? Then later you can manually change the cost of this service.

Hello,

I did try this, the problem is that I need a service with:

Cost: 0,
VAT: 0%,
VAT: xxx euro

It is hard for me to imagine how it should look like. I also import from outside the EU mainly via DHL and TNT but I never had anything like that on my invoices.
My courier’s invoices contain:
TNT

Duty: £5.20 (non-taxable) VAT: £39.63 (non-taxable) Deferment Processing Fee: £20 (taxable at 20%) NET: 64.83 GROSS: £68.83
So I’ve got a services set up for it: Duty at 0%, VAT at 0%, DPF at 20%

Hello,

Yes that’s how my invoice looks to. But I can’t book this in Dolibarr because it thus needs a line on the invoice as follows:

VAT: 0%
Net price: 0
Price incl. VAT: 100

This is the only way my VAT calculation in the whole system will be correct. This worked in my previous software (Non Dolibarr). If I can’t do it this way the tax reclaim at the end of the line won’t be correct.

Kind regards

Hi
It’s a invoice with only taxe ?
It’s curent on import export
You need à module. I search this name and Come back
@+

Hi, did you got any solution meanwhile? I am facing the same issue