[RELEASE] CustomFields module

Dear Lrq,

Dolibarr 3.7

thanks for your work on this module.
I have tried to install it but it does not work. Which version of Dolibarr it requires?

thanks for your work :cheer:

I can not make it work at dolibarr 3.7.1 odt template with {line_cf_productname}. Anyone knows why?

Hi lrq,

Thank you so much for doing this and all the work on this module.

It works like a charm for me - but I cannot seem to make product line tags work (just like the other poster). What is a failsafe way to set one up?

Thank you!

Hello,

I have a fresh installed Dolibarr 3.8.3 on FreeBSD 9.3 with Postgresql and PHP 5.6.16. Also I installed CustomFields 3.5.13. The configuration looks ok, I can access to the setup page of CustomFields, but when I try to start initialize with <Create Table> I got the following messages:

ERROR: 42703: column ‘column_key’ does not exist LINE 3: …A = ‘dolibarr’ AND TABLE_NAME = ‘llx_facture’ AND COLUMN_KEY… ^ LOCATION: errorMissingColumn, parse_relation.c:2655
ERROR: 42703: column ‘column_key’ does not exist LINE 3: …A = ‘dolibarr’ AND TABLE_NAME = ‘llx_facture’ AND COLUMN_KEY… ^ LOCATION: errorMissingColumn, parse_relation.c:2655; ERROR: 42601: syntax error at end of input LINE 1: … llx_facture_customfields( rowid SERIAL PRIMARY KEY ^ LOCATION: scanner_yyerror, scan.l:1045
ERROR: 42703: column ‘column_key’ does not exist LINE 3: …A = ‘dolibarr’ AND TABLE_NAME = ‘llx_facture’ AND COLUMN_KEY… ^ LOCATION: errorMissingColumn, parse_relation.c:2655; ERROR: 42601: syntax error at end of input LINE 1: … llx_facture_customfields( rowid SERIAL PRIMARY KEY ^ LOCATION: scanner_yyerror, scan.l:1045

Any advices to get rid of that?

Thanks, Harald

Did you ask the module author if module is ok for postgresql?

Hello,

no, I did not, because I 've read that the author wants only to communicate via the forum and not e-mail.

Ok, I changed the database from postgresql to mysql. Now the modul CustomFields runs like it is expected. Well, other users with postgresql back end watch out, it will not working with this modul.

Harald

I cannot get the ODT fields to show replacement value.
The PDF test seems to be working.

In the CustomFields Setup, on the “Customer Invoices” tab, I have a variable name “cf_bankinfo”.
The PDF test from the “Invoice card” screen shows:
bankinfo ($object->customfields->cf_bankinfo): test
bankinfo [raw] ($object->customfields->raw->cf_bankinfo): test

In my customized ODT file I have entered:
{cf_bankinfo}
and all other variables show appropriate values except this one which still shows:
{cf_bankinfo}
instead of the repalcement txt “test”

@Antknee Please make sure your tag was not corrupted with ODT markup (for example when you use backspace to correct your writing, it may insert hidden ODT markup, breaking the tag).

What you can do to ensure that your tag is not broken is to write it down in a simple text editor such as Notepad (or Notepad++ or SublimeText, etc.) and then copy/paste this tag into your ODT document. This should fix your issue.

Thank you!!!

I did read that but forgot how important it was and I was using backspace to edit existing tags.

hello, i just installed and try to add a custom field in product/service and using the overloading is not work for me

function customfields_field_editview_product_ref (&$currentmodule, &$object, &$parameters, &$action, &$user, &$idvar, &$rightok, &$customfields, &$field, &$name, &$value) {
global $db;
// do your SQL things here
echo ‘assdfffffffffffffff’;
$myarray = array(
array(‘id’=>0, ‘value’=>’’),
array(‘id’=>1, ‘value’=>‘test1’),
array(‘id’=>2, ‘value’=>‘test2’, ‘selected’=>true),
array(‘id’=>3, ‘value’=>‘test3’),
array(‘id’=>4, ‘value’=>‘test4’),
);

$value = $myarray; // just return an array of the format above

}

the field in product card is not being rewrote , any ideas?

Hello hkvega01,

Did you rename the file:

/customfields/fields/customfields_fields_extend.lib.php.example

to:

/customfields/fields/customfields_fields_extend.lib.php

It ok now, the event should be create, not only editview. thanks

Here is Language for Greek

Hello,
I get the following errors when I access any module setup page and then go to custom fields:
Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’
Illegal mix of collations (utf8_unicode_ci,IMPLICIT) and (utf8_general_ci,IMPLICIT) for operation ‘=’
I am using Dolibarr 5.6
Custom fields version 3.6.0
Please help

I got the same issues when trying to use the module with a 6.0.3 Dolibarr I freshly installed. I had to completely reinstall, as I found out that some errors were still triggered even after deleting all the module files: for example I was unable to clone products.
Did you find a solution to the issue?

Thank you for your input!

Not yet
I am now using complimentary attributes with mysql triggers and after a lot of time working on it it works

Where are these located? I saw them when I started exploring and now I am totally unable to remember where I saw where attributes can be added ???

Thank you!

found it :slight_smile:

What did you do to resolve this?
I’m getting the same error…