Unknown column 'u.note' in 'field list'

Hi All,

since my provider stopped PHP7.4 they moved to 8. With my current install Alpha 17.0.0 (15.0.03) I received too many errors running Dollibar. It still worked though just very ugly to work with. I tried to upgrade to 16.0.1. and i got this message upon pressing the log in button/
Unknown column ‘u.note’ in ‘field list’

how to fix this?

thanks
Albi

Hello,

Basically, you have a V16 program with a V17 database.
It will create a lot of issues.

If you do not have a V16 backup, then you need to install a fresh V16, and re-create everything (or import/export)

i dont have V16 backup since i wanted to install a V16 on the V17. Is it possible just to overwrite all htdocs again with V17 and it will work or needs a complete new install and import of V17?

V17 is in development, should not be used.

this is too late now, my latest backup is from V12.0.03, then upgrade to the V15.0.03 because of the PHP 8 issues. This turned out to be the V17. So what to do the V12 update is more than a months old.

still my answer was if i can just overwrite everything in htdcos with 17 and it will work again or will the error remain?

thanks

V17 is unstable, so you will not have the same issue, but you will probably get others…

somehow it is running now again once i overwrite all htdocs with V17. Is there a way to downgrade the 17 to 16 without having a 16 backup?

Hello,

Unfortunately no

Hi KSar,

ok so nothing i can do but wait for the new 17+ version.

thanks for the help.

Albi