Access denied. using super admin account

Hello,
i got this message a lot lately!
last time i got it when i try to access the list of the employees, i’m using the super admin account !!

Hello,

What is your dolibarr version ?

I’m using the lasts version 15.0.2

I have the same problem with v16.0.3. HR module is activated and I can access all other pages. Any ideas?

Hello,

Can you activate the Dolibarr System log module, recreate the problem, then download logs from the system log module parameters and post it here ?

Thanks.

1 Like

Of course!
Thank you.
dolibarr(2).log (211.8 KB)

Have you had time to look at the log? Thanks a lot for your interest.

I have the same problem with v17.0.2. HR module is activated and I can access all other pages. Can you help me to address this? Thank you!

I found one workaround for this. Instead of trying to access the list via Employees>List, I open the list via Home>Users>List of users. Another workaround I found is to delete the query in the URL (the ?mainmenu=hrm&leftmenu=hrm&contextpage=employeelist part to access /user/list.php)

Frustrated? Definitely, but it is necessary. I am trying to play around with the permissions but so far nothing come up.

I am using v17.0.1 by the way.

Hello,

I found a way to fix this. From your screenshot, I can see that you have the salary module disabled. As suggested in this post, you somehow need to enable the salary module and allow salary read permission to get the HRM list working.

I hope I’ve made someone’s day better because this thing ruined my lunch.