Access to Login impossible (14.0.3)

Hello,

I need your help because I’m in a endless loop.

As usual, I updated Dolibarr (13.0 to 14.0.3 version) but the message after the installation process is still the same:
"The application tried to self-upgrade, but the install/upgrade pages have been disabled for security (by the existence of a lock file install.lock in the dolibarr documents directory).
If an upgrade is in progress, please wait. If not, click on the following link. If you always see this same page, you must remove/rename the file install.lock in the documents directory.
[Click here to go to your application] "

During the installation, the user or SuperUser access is denied:

I detail the environment:

• OSX
  • MYSQL v.5.6
  • OVH server
  • dolibarr-14.0.3.zip
  • DB was already existed

What I tried:

1. Removed the file conf.php and reinstalled from start
  2. Renamed the install.lock file (444 permission)

Thanks for you help.
Raf

Try deleting the install.lock file

Hi aljawaid,

Thanks.
I did it and the process is a loop.
The point is that the process blocks when the Administrator Account has to be completed.
It is already existing so I insert the same user name + psswd ; even if I create a new user !

Do you think I should I remove the existing one in the Database ?

Thanks.
Raf

Hello

Temporarily edit the email for the admin account in the database then re-run the installer. Try that.

Hi aljawaib,

I edited, even removed the User info in the DB but the message is still indicating error:

Do you think that if I save the DB then I create a new one with new User/Psswd and finally restore it, it could work ?

Thanks
Raf

yes it should work.

Keep a backup copy of the database though.

Hi aljawaid,

I had to reinstall the previous version (13.0) and restore the DB.
Before upgrade it to the last version, I have to fix the following message:
Dolibarr has detected a technical error.
This information can be useful for diagnostic purposes (you can set option $dolibarr_main_prod to ‘1’ to remove such notices):
Date: 20211111093051
Dolibarr: 13.0.5 - https : //www. dolibarr. org
Level of features: 0
PHP: 7.0.33
Server: Apache
OS: Linux webm009.cluster002.gra.hosting.ovh. net 4.14.253-ovh-vps-grsec-zfs-classid #1 SMP Thu Oct 28 11:15:35 CEST 2021 x86_64
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:94.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/94.0

Requested URL: /dolibarr-13.0.5/htdocs/index.php?mainmenu=home&leftmenu=home
Referer: http: //URL/dolibarr-13.0.5/htdocs/admin/ihm.php?mainmenu=home&leftmenu=setup
Menu manager: eldy_menu.php

Modules/Applications: user, comptabilite, product, categorie, propal, expensereport, facture, societe, service, banque
Database type manager: mysqli
Latest database access request error: SELECT date_format(datef,’%m’) as dm, SUM(f.total) FROM llx_facture as f WHERE f.datef BETWEEN ‘2020-01-01 00:00:00’ AND ‘2020-12-31 23:59:59’ AND f.fk_statut >= 0 AND f.entity IN (1) AND (f.fk_statut <> 3 OR f.close_code <> ‘replaced’) AND f.type IN (0,1,2,3,5) GROUP BY dm ORDER BY dm DESC
Return code for latest database access request error: DB_ERROR_NOSUCHFIELD
Information for latest database access request error: Unknown column ‘f.total’ in ‘field list’

This information can be useful for diagnostic purposes (you can set option $dolibarr_main_prod to ‘1’ to remove such notices):
Dolibarr: 13.0.5 - https: //www. dolibarr. org
OS: Linux webm009.cluster002.gra.hosting.ovh. net 4.14.253-ovh-vps-grsec-zfs-classid #1 SMP Thu Oct 28 11:15:35 CEST 2021 x86_64
UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:94.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/94.0

Referer: http: //URL/dolibarr-13.0.5/htdocs/admin/ihm.php?mainmenu=home&leftmenu=setup

Modules/Applications: user, comptabilite, product, categorie, propal, expensereport, facture, societe, service, banque
Latest database access request error: SELECT date_format(datef,’%m’) as dm, SUM(f.total) FROM llx_facture as f WHERE f.datef BETWEEN ‘2021-01-01 00:00:00’ AND ‘2021-12-31 23:59:59’ AND f.fk_statut >= 0 AND f.entity IN (1) AND (f.fk_statut <> 3 OR f.close_code <> ‘replaced’) AND f.type IN (0,1,2,3,5) GROUP BY dm ORDER BY dm DESC
Information for latest database access request error: Unknown column ‘f.total’ in ‘field list’

Dolibarr: 13.0.5 - https ://www. dolibarr. org

Latest database access request error: SELECT f.rowid, f.date_lim_reglement as datefin,f.fk_statut, f.total FROM llx_facture as f WHERE f.paye=0 AND f.entity IN (1) AND f.fk_statut = 1

Many thanks.
Raf

You seem to have a problem with this database table. The fields don’t exist. Check you database installation files (install folder) to see if you can identify in which version those fields were meant to be created then try to create them. Thats how I would try to approach the issue.

Hi aljawaid,

I removed the 14.0.3 version, restored the DB and reinstalled the previous Dolibarr version (13.0.5).
Everything works.

Then I downloaded and installed again the 14 version by upload the htdocs folder.
Again appears the following error message:

Thanks

Possibly try this manual change in the file, then re-upload and try again to upgrade.

Hi,
Did you to update from 13.0.5 to 14.0.3 in one session?
Try first 14.0.0 then update to 14.0.1 then update to 14.0.2 and at last upgrade to 14.0.3.

Hi rb3800,

I have the same issue that you.
I reinstall the previous version (13.0) and restore the DB.

So if somebody have the solution, let me know too.
Maybe it’s an issue of added modules maybe?